Assignment

Think about your favourite phone/computers apps and compare them in 100 words.

Comments

  1. i will talk about my favourite phone called Xioami mi 10. Xioami its a good brand that make a lot kind of sutff but the main thing of it, its de Quallity of their products in order its prices. The mi 10 phone its a high gama phone. it has a camera with 108 mpx and a baterry of 5200 mhp with fast and wirelles charge and it also has the higest processor in market wich one it is 865 Snap dragon. Actually i have the Mi 9. The diferrences are all of those factors that i already said. Mi 9 has also all those factors but with lower performance. camera of 48 mp, battery with fast and wirelles charge but with 3200 mph, the processor its 855 snap dragon. Also we can notice a change in their size and shape Mi 10 its bigger than mi 9 and has a curve on its screen. those are facts that i dont like to much, i think the size anda the shape of mi 9 are better than mi 10.

    Ignacio Rivera

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have two favorite applications. The first is, Istagram. the second is Youtube. I love them both very much because they are visual and you can make videos. However,I think that Youtube is more interesting that Intagram, because, It has videos of all kinds, some for fun and others for learning. Instead, Instagram is more popular for pictures and not for videos. However, this app also have got the IGTV, that it is kind of video, but, Youtube is faster for share this videos that Instagram. So, I think that Youtuve is the best.
    Besides, is for it is for all public and not only for young people, like Istagram, because is very difficult that a old have got a Instagram count! Tammy Sánchez !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that i don’t have a favorite app, but i use Facebook and instagram more than others apps, because Facebook is funny, have a lot of memes and friends that makes a lot of jokes. but also have a information about my personals interests in the facebook groups, like the cruelty free world and series like dark or Game of thrones. Instagram it’s more than others apps, you can see so many Photos from the people that you follow, and you can know about your friends, how are them, what’s new they have, and also from the famous people, like my favorite singer or my favorite makeup artist.

    Daniela Scheggia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have three favourite apps, they are Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp. In all you can communicate with your friends and family, and upload different emotions, images and photos. The differences are very few. In the first place Instagram's post is more comfortable than Facebook when seeing pictures. I also think that Instagram's post are more interesting than Facebook's posts because in the first one you can see the content that you choose while on Facebook there are things that you don't necessarily want to see. On the other hand, Whatsapp is faster than Facebook to chat with friends, but I consider Facebook more complete than Whatsapp.
    Valery Soto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my phone I have much app of different type for example of music, funny videos, photo edit, to chat, and others. Of all those my favorites app are Spotify, Instagram and tiktok. First of all, there is Instagram, because is most complete. Here we can found funny videos, song, photos of anything cute. Also, we can talk with friends and make videos calls with them. Secondly, is tiktok because I laugh too much with the funny videos from here. Lastly, here is Spotify though is the app that I most use, since when I have to study, I listen to music that help with concentration or when I have to clean my room or other part of my house.

    Javiera Pradenas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (I sent you this comment by email on the corresponding date. I'll post it here anyway for your convenience)

    My favorite phone and computer’s app is, definitely, Facebook. I love it because it has everything, but the most important thing it’s memes. I really love them. Some are very funny! But I have to tell that I like most the app for my phone than the page in my computer. The page it’s slower. The resources are very heavy, it's required a good computer and internet for it's working well. On the other hand, the app it's functional and better. My phone it isn’t the best or new and it works perfect.

    Jolenne Pradenas H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch Facebook gaming and twitching streams on my cell phone. And although twich is a bit more famous and with a better image quality, the platform is slower, and requires much more energy from my cell phone which makes the "live" stagnate. And facebook gaming despite being "new" the videos are more fluid and does not disconnect from the signal so often, although if it does not have such a high quality, I find it more friendly, because I know this platform more than the other platform. Although in a short time twich will be part of facebook gaming. And finally, I don't like fortnite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have two applications to edit photos, on my computer I have photoshop and on my phone I have Ligthroom. I like both but they have differences, for example Photoshop is a more complete application than Lightroom because pothoshop has more tools to edit. However Lightroom is faster than photoshop for example when you want to edit only the light of a photograph in your phone, although according to most people, Photoshop is best for montages and Lightroom is the best to reveal. In my opinion I prefer photoshop on my computer, it is more comfortable than ligthroom on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites apps are the socials media apps, like Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp. Amongst all of them, Instagram is the most complete app for me because in it I can talk and send messages, also I can edit photos, on facebook you can’t edit photos, and share with friends. However, Whatsapp is the fastest for sending important messages that need a quickly reply, like if a need something for the supermarket or if a go later for some place. On the other hand, I also love the Instagram app because is a great platform where a can show and share my art. I wouldn't reach the same audience if I used Whatsapp for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts